St Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church was founded as a German congregation in 1875. The present church was dedicated on June 27, 1954, and was designed by Granville E Scott, Architect, of Norwalk. The building is made of brick with stone trim and has an exterior, free -standing bell tower. The church is a member of the Missouri Lutheran Synod.
View Larger Map