Sacred Landmarks Intiative

Sacred Landmarks Initiative Logo

Columbia United Methodist Church

25453 Royalton Road
Columbia Station, OH 44028
440-236-8822
http://www.gbgm-umc.org/columbiaumc/index.html

Get a Google Map!



The Columbia United Methodist Church was established in 1819. The first church was built in 1830. The present building was constructed in 1904. In 1960, the church added an educational wing.

Fall, 2009


View Larger Map